Testimonials from our shoppers:

What a fun surprise to get the Smoor's products in the mail today - I absolutely LOVE them!! They are adorable on the website, but even cuter in person! I'm so tempted to buy more colors and styles, but I suppose I better wait to make sure she's okay with things on her head first :) I definitely know where to turn for future baby girl hats and headbands and these make awesome gifts for other baby girls too. And I'll certainly spread the word to other moms I know who would appreciate these items as well. Thank you SO much!! (And your packaging is super cute too - you girls have it down!)


Thanks again - I am just grinning from ear to ear looking at these cutie patootie headbands and hat!!

Missy (Maple Grove, MN)
___________________________


We did get the headband in the mail! Thank you again so very much! It is so cute and is just perfect with the dress! Now I just hope Kyra is happy the day of her pictures! :)
Thanks again for doing a custom order for me! I sure do appreciate it!
Rachel (Rochester, MN)
___________________________


The white flower is perfect (for Leah's baptism dress). Thanks. Next will be Easter. We'll be talking to you later!
Take Care
LaVonne (Des Moines, IA)
___________________________


The red and white and black polka dot bow is SOOO adorable with the dress. We have also worn it with several other "christmas outfits!" Thanks so much for making such adorable things! Will be in contact again, I'm sure!

Shayla (Des Moines, IA)
___________________________


Thank you so much again for the bows, headbands, and hat. Your products

are absolutely adorable! I love love love them! I can't wait to order
more!
Thanks so much again!
Anne (Des Moines, IA)
___________________________


The gift was a tie for the hit of the shower. Baby wore her new hat at her shower. Very cute!

Donna (Des Moines, IA)
___________________________


As Lindsay mentioned, I have fallen in love with your work ... the pink hat with the white flower and rhinestone. MUST, MUST, MUST have!  Perfect. Thank you, Jill!!

Karen (Evanston, IL)
___________________________

Perfect timing - I just received the package yesterday and LOVE them! Taylor will absolutely love them...and so will her mommy!  Thanks so much sweetheart!
Lindsay (Indianapolis, IN)
___________________________


Oh. My. Gosh. I just got the bows. JILL.... these are so, so, SOO flippin adorable!! You did an amazing job! Honestly, everything looks so professional and custom. I am so happy (these are going to be a great gift)! that you have started this business. Great idea to put everything on the business cards. I love everything you picked out. I think everyone is going to love them!
Lindsay (Chicago, IL)
___________________________